What does it mean to carry one another’s burdens? Join us September 22nd as we wrap up this series by looking at how the Gospel impacts our relationships.
Looking for Lovely – Collecting Moments That Matter
A 7-week series starting September 5th
- Discover beauty in the mundane and difficult moments of life
- Encourage a more personal relationship with God as you discover scriptural truths
- Grow spiritually through individual study time and group sessions
- Understand God sometimes calls us to do hard, but ultimately rewarding, tasks
- Learn to laugh through times of perseverance and discover the beauty of the journey
- Trust God’s timing as He makes everything beautiful in His time
- Wrap yourself in the peace of God and allow Him to carry you at all times
For more information or to join the group click here.
CAMP YOLIJWA, the summer camping program of the Eastern Regional Conference of Churches of God, is held at Doubling Gap Center. YoliJwa (Youth Living Jesus’ Way) is designed to provide an opportunity for children, youth, and adults to share in Christian living experiences.
To download brochures, schedules and registration forms, click here.
We are in need of nursery workers. Do you have about an hour and a half per month to snuggle with our little cuties? Click here if you would like to volunteer or to request more information.
Want to make a difference in downtown Harrisburg? Join us as we hand out clothing each month to those who need it. For more information, access our schedule or to sign up click here.
We’ve added a new location!
As of April 2019, we have started to set up at 10th and Market St by the Market Street bridge.
Now you can text to give! Text any amount to 84321.
Visit the Welcome Center in the lobby or download the Bible now.